Destiny 2 is a great game that has been out for around six months. I have played it myself and can say that it’s addicting, but also very challenging. The developer, Bungie, has made some changes to the original Destiny 1 in order to make this sequel better. If you are thinking about playing the game yourself but are not sure where to start or what you should be doing while playing it then this article will help!
The basics of Destiny
In Destiny 2, you are a Guardian. You are one of the last defenders of Earth. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world where you must reclaim your home and stop the Darkness from taking over. In order to do this, you will need to travel the solar system and complete various missions.
The first thing you should do is create your character. You can choose from three classes: Warlock, Hunter, and Titan. Each class has its own unique abilities and powers that will help you in your journey. You will also be able to choose from two genders: male and female. Once you have created your character, you will be transported to the Tower.
How to level up fast
The way you level up fast in Destiny 2 is by completing the campaign. There are plenty of guns, armor, and quests that will help you get stronger without giving the game away. The best way to make your character stronger is to do public events, strike missions, and patrol missions. These will give you more loot which improves your character’s stats. You will also need to play multiplayer matches with other players if you want to get better at this game. You should try hard mode when playing missions or raids because it awards bonus experience when completed.
What are the best guns in Destiny 2
There are many great guns in Destiny 2, but here are some of the best ones that you should try to get your hands on:
– The Sturm Hand Cannon is a powerful weapon that is great for taking down enemies quickly.
– The Sweet Business Auto Rifle is perfect for players who want to deal a lot of damage quickly.
– The Telesto Fusion Rifle is perfect for players who want to take down multiple enemies at once.
– The Graviton Lance Pulse Rifle is great for players who want to deal a lot of damage from a distance.
Tips for PVP and raids
In addition to the tips mentioned above, here are a few more that will help you out in the game’s competitive multiplayer mode:
– Use your Super Abilities as much as possible. These abilities can turn the tide of the battle in your favor.
– Use your grenades and other special abilities to take down enemies quickly.
– Stay together with your team and communicate with them often. This will help you survive longer in the game.
Finally, here are a few tips for raiding:
– Pay attention to the environment and figure out how to use it to your advantage.
– Always have a strategy in mind before starting the raid.
– Make sure to use your abilities and supers wisely.
How to get mythic hero in afk arena
There is no one sure way to get a mythic hero in Afk Arena. However, there are some things that you can do to increase your chances. Here are a few tips:
– Make sure to spend your gold wisely.
– Join a guild and participate in guild raids as often as possible.
– Complete all of the quests and challenges that are available in the game.
– Farm heroes and gear as often as possible.
Thank you for reading our article about the ultimate Destiny 2 guide for beginners. Hopefully, it has answered all of your questions regarding this game!